Paris Motor Show 2018 Roundup
Fleet World’s round-up of the most important fleet headlines from the 2018 Paris Motor Show.
- BMW Group to use TomTom routing data - BMW Group is adding TomTom’s live traffic, routing and electric vehicle information services to its forthcoming vehicles, following tests which began in April. For more of ... Read More »
- Pricing revealed for bigger, tech-laden BMW 3 Series - BMW’s seventh-generation 3 Series saloon will introduce a new platform along with plug-in hybrids, enhanced driving dynamics and new technologies when it goes on sale next ... Read More »
- Toyota drops diesel for three core fleet models - Toyota has shown full hybrid versions of the Corolla, Camry and RAV4 at the Paris Motor Show, each offering lower CO2 emissions than the diesel models ... Read More »
- New B-Class will be RDE2 certified - Mercedes-Benz will launch the new B-Class MPV with an RDE2-certified diesel engine, which should mean it avoids the UK’s 4% Benefit-in-Kind surcharge. For more of the ... Read More »
- Renault confirms full hybrid Clio, Captur and Megane - Renault will launch hybrid and plug-in hybrid versions of the Clio, Captur and Megane starting from 2020, enabling customers to “go electric without changing their habits,” ... Read More »
- BMW i3 drops range extender - The full electric BMW i3 and more sporty i3s are now available with a near 200-mile range, while the company has quietly dropped the petrol range ... Read More »
- Škoda Vision RS concept hints at new Rapid - Škoda is to showcase a high-powered plug-in hybrid hatchback concept at the Paris Motor Show, likely to preview the replacement to the Rapid hatch as well ... Read More »
- Honda CR-V Hybrid offers diesel-like CO2 emissions - Honda has published fuel and CO2 figures for its new CR-V Hybrid, which offers similar CO2 emissions to the 1.6-litre diesel it replaces, despite the move to ... Read More »
- DS 7 Crossback PHEV targets sub-50g/km CO2 - DS Automobiles will add a 296bhp plug-in hybrid to the flagship DS 7 Crossback SUV next year, offering CO2 emissions of under 50g/km on the WLTP ... Read More »
- Peugeot shows 49g/km PHEV 3008 and 508 - Peugeot is to launch high-performance plug-in hybrid versions of the 3008 SUV, and the new 508 and 508 SW this autumn, offering CO2 emissions of 49g/km ... Read More »
- Lexus ES to undercut outgoing GS saloon - Lexus has started taking pre-orders for the new ES executive saloon, with pricing around £1,000 less than the GS it replaces in Western Europe. For ... Read More »
- Seat Tarraco targets corporate fleets - Seat is targeting ongoing growth with large corporate fleets with the forthcoming Tarraco seven-seat SUV, with options set to include a plug-in hybrid version after launch. ... Read More »
- Kia e-Niro gets official 301-mile WLTP range - Kia’s e-Niro fully electric SUV will have an official 301-mile range under WLTP testing when it launches in Europe next year. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- DS3 replacement unveiled with full electric model - DS, Groupe PSA’s premium car brand, is entering the electric market with its long awaited DS3 replacement, the DS3 Crossback. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- New Mercedes-Benz GLE adds space and tech - Mercedes-Benz has unveiled the new X5-rivalling GLE SUV ahead of its launch next spring. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Citroën previews sub-50g/km C5 Aircross PHEV - Citroën has given an insight into the forthcoming C5 Aircross SUV Hybrid with a preview of the concept model that will debut at the Paris Motor ... Read More »
- Facelifted Kadjar introduces latest Renault engines - Renault has previewed its facelifted Kadjar, which introduces new and revised engines as well as updated design. For more of the latest industry news, click here.Related ... Read More »
- All-new Audi Q3 to take on Volvo XC40, BMW X1 - Audi has unveiled details about its latest Q3 including engine range, an all-new cabin and exterior, as well as new driver aids and more. For more ... Read More »
- Audi drops diesel from new A1 lineup - Audi’s second generation A1 drops diesel from the line-up following a completely new redesign, including many features from its larger siblings. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- BMW reveals new X5 SUV - BMW’s fourth-generation X5 will go on sale in the UK later this month, priced from £56,710 on the road. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.