Today in Fleet – Monday 20 January
All the key news in fleet…
- Tusker appoints new chief financial officer - Car benefit specialist Tusker has named Dianne Buchanan as its new chief financial officer (CFO), replacing Laura Alexander who left in December 2019. For more of ... Read More »
- Ionity switches to kWh-based charging pricing - The Ionity ultra-fast charging network is to get a new kWh-based pricing scheme, intended to reflect actual consumption but already under fire from the Norwegian Electric ... Read More »
- Apprentice winner Michelle Dewberry becomes BigChange ambassador - Businesswoman Michelle Dewberry, famed for having won the second series of The Apprentice, has become an ambassador for mobile workforce management technology firm BigChange. For more ... Read More »
- Fleet and lease values hit new high - Average values for fleet and lease vehicles reached record levels at BCA in December 2019, marking the third time in four months that BCA has reported ... Read More »
- One in 15 motorists breathalysed found over the limit in festive season - One in 15 drivers breathalysed by police in Scotland over the festive season were under the influence of alcohol or drugs. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- January revealed as riskiest month of the year to drive - The most accident claims take place in January despite motorists typically driving less. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.