Today in Fleet – Wednesday 3 January
All the key news in fleet…
- TfL to introduce unlimited Hopper fare this month - Transport for London’s bus and tram ‘Hopper’ fare is to go unlimited later this month. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- BMW and MINI ranges to adopt i3 traction control tech - BMW is set to roll out the traction control system from the i3 electric car across all future BMW and MINI products as it shows how ... Read More »
- Ioniq PHEV and Kona now available on Hyundai scrappage scheme - Hyundai has extended its scrappage scheme until the end of March and added the Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid and Kona SUV to the scheme. For more of ... Read More »
- DfT mulls roll-out of roadworks charging - The Department for Transport is to continue with two inaugural lane rental schemes as it considers rolling out the roadworks charging concept to other areas in ... Read More »
- Rail passengers could get high-speed WiFi by 2025 - New proposals that would bring about a major improvement in rail connectivity could be introduced by 2025. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- 6,000 drivers caught at least twice for driving distracted - A hard-core of drivers are persisting in using handheld phones behind the wheel despite the increase in penalties last March. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.