Today in Fleet – Wednesday 22 August
All the key news in fleet…
- E.ON tariff offers 850 free miles reward for EV drivers - Electric vehicle drivers signing up to a new tariff from E.ON can benefit from 850 free miles of charging a year as well as “competitive” pricing ... Read More »
- Renault to launch new Arkana crossover - Renault has revealed its forthcoming C-segment crossover will be named Arkana as it publishes a teaser image. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Fleets invited to open day for new ‘spray-on’ vinyl livery system - Fleets are being invited to check out a new spray-on vinyl system designed to be cheaper and more effective than traditional spray painting and even vehicle ... Read More »
- Shortlist for 2018 Brake Fleet Safety Awards revealed - Brake has announced the shortlist for its 2018 Fleet Safety Awards, which take place on Thursday 11 October. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Low-emission car hire firm rolls out city centre branches - Green Motion has opened a branch in Liverpool as part of a strategy to expand its low-emission car hire service to city centres. For more of ... Read More »
- Rockingham switches from motorsport to automotive logistics - The Rockingham Motor Speedway in Corby, Northamptonshire, is to stop circuit activities from the end of the year as it focuses on becoming a leading automotive ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.