Today in Fleet – Monday 6 January
All the key news in fleet…
- Citroën C5 Aircross gains new auto powertrain and cuts diesel CO2 - Citroën UK has revised its engine line-up for the C5 Aircross SUV as it also announces lower CO2 levels for certain BlueHDi models. For more of ... Read More »
- Otonomo and GreenRoad team up to reduce fleet road risk - Israel-based automotive data services platform Otonomo is partnering with GreenRoad to bring driver risk profiling direct to global fleets. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Karhoo appoints new chief commercial officer - Mobility platform Karhoo has appointed Vanessa Heydorff, former Booking.com managing director for Western Europe, as its chief commercial officer (CCO). For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- First-ever plug-in hybrid Škoda opens for orders - Škoda’s much-anticipated Superb iV plug-in hybrid is now available to order, priced from £31,970. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Petrol prices rise following four months of decline - December put an end to four months of falling petrol prices; the result of rising oil prices as the US and China started to cool their ... Read More »
- TfL reaffirms price freeze for London’s public transport network - Major public transport fares for London will remain the same in 2020,TfL has reiterated. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.