Today in Fleet – Monday 27 November
All the key news in fleet…
- Lancashire to get 150 EV chargers - Chargemaster is to install 150 charging points in Lancashire following a successful bid by the county council to the Department for Transport’s Highway Maintenance Challenge Fund. ... Read More »
- EV rapid charging mega sites to bring reduced tariffs for fleets - Fleets will be able to benefit from special charging tariffs for a network of solar-powered, fully off-grid electric vehicle charging centres due to go live in ... Read More »
- Radius Payments Solutions secures £150m investment - Radius Payment Solutions has secured a £150 investment from funds managed by private equity investment firm Inflexion. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Bank of Ireland UK completes acquisition of Marshall Leasing - Marshall Leasing has become part of Northridge Finance, Bank of Ireland UK’s car and asset finance business, following the completion of its acquisition. For more of ... Read More »
- Government looks to deploy national standard for bike-share schemes - The Government is considering a national standard for public bike share schemes to ensure they are appropriately introduced and managed. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Vehicle vandalism jumps 10% in three years - The number of vehicles vandalised in England and Wales has gone up by 10% in the last three years, police data has revealed. For more of ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.