Today in Fleet – Monday 19 November
All the key news in fleet…
- Pothole risks much higher for cyclists and bikers - Crashes resulting in injury and caused by a poor road surface are three times more likely to involve a cyclist or biker than all crashes. For ... Read More »
- Nissan to remove Carlos Ghosn over ‘serious misconduct’ - Nissan has said it plans to oust chairman Carlos Ghosn as it accuses him of “serious misconduct”. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Four out of five fleets don’t have vulnerable road user policies - Fleets are being urged to develop vulnerable road user policies as new research finds out that only a fifth (20%) of organisations have specific policies in ... Read More »
- Interactive crash map reveals Britain’s riskiest roads - Motor insurer Ageas and the Road Safety Foundation are calling on the Government to commit to investment in safer roads as a new interactive map reveals ... Read More »
- EU urged to push ahead with future safety standards - EU policymakers and national governments are being urged to lend their support to future vehicle safety measures proposed by the European Commission. For more of the ... Read More »
- Honda CR-V Hybrid pricing and specs revealed - Honda has confirmed pricing and specifications for its inaugural CR-V Hybrid, which will join the petrol model in showrooms next February. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Driving test should educate on hazards of drink and drug driving - Learner drivers need to be better educated on the hazards of drink and drug driving – including through a compulsory awareness section in the UK driving ... Read More »
- Cleveland Fire Brigade signs up Škoda - Cleveland Fire Brigade is deploying 14 Škoda Octavia Scout estates for its flexible duty officers. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.