Today in Fleet – Monday 1 July
All the key news in fleet…
- Government gets tough on vehicle idling - The Government is pushing ahead with plans to increase fines on drivers leaving engines idling while parked – with a consultation due to launch soon. For ... Read More »
- Ubitricity UK plans for expansion under new managing director - Daniel Bentham has joined on-street charging specialist Ubitricity UK as managing director. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Electric vehicle car club goes live in East Herts - E-Car Club has deployed an electric vehicle club for East Herts District Council – with local drivers able to use vehicles out of hours. For more ... Read More »
- Fleets commit to going electric for London Climate Action Week - Two more fleets have signed up to go electric under the EV100 initiative as part of the Mayor of London’s inaugural London Climate Action Week (1-8 July). ... Read More »
- Extended Volvo test drives on offer under enhanced service - Volvo has launched a new test drive service that brings a flexible booking service and a choice of test drive locations as well as the option ... Read More »
- Fleet Alliance fleet breaks billion pound barrier - Fleet Alliance Group now manages a fleet valued at £1bn following a 48% increase in the number of vehicles in less than a year. For more ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.