Today in Fleet – Friday 15 February
All the key news in fleet…
- EU new car market recovering from WLTP toll - The impact of the WLTP cycle introduction continues to rumble on, albeit on a lesser scale than in previous months. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Masternaut webinar to help fleets stay CAZ-compliant - Masternaut is to run a webinar to help fleets avoid charges from future Clean Air Zones (CAZ), including the London Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ). For ... Read More »
- £24m funding boost to help more London taxi drivers go green - The Mayor of London has announced plans to make an extra £24m available to help more black drivers switch to electric vehicles. For more of the ... Read More »
- eBay closes deal with Cox Automotive to acquire Motors.co.uk - eBay has completed its acquisition of Motors.co.uk, following approval from the Competition and Markets Authority earlier this week. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Huge demand for PCH, says Ogilvie - Ogilvie Fleet has reported a huge growth in demand for Personal Contract Hire (PCH) from drivers giving up company cars as well as from the wider ... Read More »
- RAC and Autofirst collaboration brings ‘biggest independent garage network in country’ - The RAC has partnered with Autofirst Network to create what’s billed as the biggest independent garage network in the country. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.