Geneva Motor Show 2019 Roundup
All the key news in fleet…
- Mazda reveals Qashqai-rivalling CX-30 - Mazda has debuted its CX-30 compact crossover at Geneva, ahead of its global launch later this year. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- New Peugeot 208 and e-208 revealed at Geneva - Peugeot has unveiled an all-new 208 at the Geneva Motor Show, which will be available as petrol, diesel and electric; as the e-208 that kick starts ... Read More »
- Škoda Vision iV concept shows plans for electric crossover - Škoda has unveiled its Vision iV concept at Geneva, providing a clear preview of the brand’s forthcoming electric crossover. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- 280-mile range Kia Soul EV debuts at Geneva - Kia’s next-generation Soul EV for Europe has debuted at the Geneva Motor Show in the form of the e-Soul. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Honda to fully electrify range by 2025 - Honda is advancing its plans to electrify its range with the announcement that 100% of its European automobile sales will be “electrified” by 2025. For more ... Read More »
- BMW plug-in hybrid portfolio gets new models and added electric range - BMW has taken the wraps off its latest range of plug-in hybrids to join its ranks, including the world premiere of the new BMW X3 xDrive30e, ... Read More »
- Kia concept shows plans for electric C-segment saloon - Kia has debuted a new fully electric four-door saloon at Geneva, revealing possible plans for a production model in the future. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Audi confirms fifth production electric car - Audi confirms the Q4 e-tron is set for production in the second half of 2020, based on the Q4 e-tron concept shown at this year’s Geneva ... Read More »
- Electrification could mean an end for diesel Clio, says Renault - Renault is expecting to gradually phase out diesel engines from the new Clio, predicting demand for its new hybrid system could be as high as diesel ... Read More »
- SEAT showcases electric plans through El-Born concept - SEAT has given an insight into its inaugural electric car with a preview of its el-Born concept. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Škoda reveals new Kamiq crossover - Škoda has taken off the wraps from its forthcoming Kamiq urban crossover, which joins the larger Karoq and Kodiaq in the brand’s SUV line-up. For more of ... Read More »
- Audi to reveal next stage in electric mobility at Geneva - Audi has revealed first sketches of its “next stage in electric mobility”; the Audi Q4 e-tron electric car concept. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- First interior shot and Honda Urban EV details revealed - Ahead of the Geneva Motor Show 2019, Honda has revealed the first image of the prototype dashboard of its hotly anticipated battery-electric Urban EV hatchback. For ... Read More »
- Revised Passat to bring semi-autonomous tech and extra PHEV range - Volkswagen has revealed its facelifted Passat estate and saloon, which will arrive this autumn with a wealth of extra technology as well as updated engines, including ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.