Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Smart EV charger brings multiple benefits for fleet drivers - Dubbed “the UK’s smartest charger”, a new home charging solution is to launch early next year to bring multiple benefits for EV drivers. For more of ... Read More »
- Dashcams and GDPR: What fleets need to know - Brian Craig, legal director and Rika Papadopoulou, legal assistant at UK law firm TLT, look at the data protection obligations for fleets using dashcams. For more ... Read More »
- Order books open for Mercedes-Benz E-Class PHEV - The Mercedes-Benz E-Class diesel plug-in-hybrid is now available to order, with prices starting at £47,700 for the Saloon and £49,700 for the Estate. For more of ... Read More »
- Autumn issue of Renault Business’s digital magazine - The autumn 2018 issue of Renault’s digital business magazine, aimed at fleets wishing to learn more about the brand’s cars and vans, is now live. For ... Read More »
- Forecourt shake-up could stop drive-off thefts - Forecourts should introduce upfront fuel payments to avoid drive-off thefts, according to a senior police chief. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Citroën C5 Aircross CO2, pricing and specs revealed - Order books for Citroën’s C5 Aircross flagship SUV are to open next month with prices starting from £23,225 while CO2 starts from 106g/km. For more of ... Read More »
- Tech Spotlight: Airbubbl by Airlabs - The enclosed cabins of your fleet vehicles might be more harmful to your drivers’ health than you realise. But there is a solution, as Alex Grant ... Read More »
- Call for entries for The Great British Fleet Awards 2019 - Fleet managers and suppliers are invited to enter for the inaugural Great British Fleet Awards – recognising the pinnacle of innovation and talent in the fleet industry. ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.