Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Driver training may not be the key to greener fleets - Many vehicles will still exceed official CO2 and NOx emissions figures even if drivers are trained to drive more efficiently, new research from Emissions Analytics has ... Read More »
- Budget 2017 - Fleet World’s roundup of the Autumn Budget 2017… For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- New Lightfoot service to recognise and reward better driving - Lightfoot is adding a new, optional ‘Driver Perks’ service for its driver behaviour technology to provide additional incentives to reward better drivers. For more of the ... Read More »
- AI-based telematics solution to help fleets migrate to EVs - A new electric vehicle telematics solution has launched to enable fleets to complete more journeys between charges and eliminate range anxiety. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Volvo helps foundations for self-driving Uber taxis - Volvo Cars has signed a non-exclusive framework with Uber to sell “tens of thousands” of vehicles with the hardware for autonomous driving on board, enabling the ... Read More »
- Driverless cars will be on UK roads by 2021, chancellor confirms - Chancellor Philip Hammond has said the government is looking to have “fully driverless cars without a safety attendant in the car” on the roads in the ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.