Fleet World’s roundup of the Autumn Budget 2017…
- Budget 2017: Regulation changes to support driverless car tests - The government says it wants to see fully self-driving cars, without a human operator, on UK roads by 2021. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Budget 2017: Diesel tax hikes from next April - Diesel cars will be subject to increases in Vehicle Excise Duty and Company Car Tax from next April, confirmed in the 2017 Budget, as the Government ... Read More »
- Budget 2017: Fuel duty freeze to remain in place - Fuel duty will remain frozen at 57.95 pence per litre from next April, the eighth successive year that rises have been cancelled, under plans announced during ... Read More »
- Budget 2017: Extra funding for ultra-low emission vehicles - Additional funding for electric vehicles, charging infrastructure and the plug-in car grant has today been announced in the 2017 Budget by the Chancellor of the Exchequer. ... Read More »
- Budget 2017: No BiK for charging at work - Drivers charging plug-in vehicles at work will no longer be subject to a Benefit-in-Kind charge as of next April, under measures announced during the 2017 Budget. ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.