Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Moto pledges to install ultra-rapid chargers at every UK site - Motorway services operator Moto has said it will install ultra-rapid chargers at all of its UK sites, starting first with its Rugby Services. For more of ... Read More »
- Volkswagen ID.4 electric SUV first to get new GTX performance version - Volkswagen has revealed a 299hp GTX version of its ID.4 electric SUV, introducing a new performance badge. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Webfleet launches fully integrated video telematics solution - Webfleet Solutions has introduced a fully integrated video telematics system, enabling fleets to access and manage their vehicles and in-vehicle cameras from a single interface. For ... Read More »
- Fleets need to plan for worsening semiconductor shortage, says AFP - Fleets are being urged to start planning ahead for potential disruption to new vehicle supplies as the global semiconductor shortage worsens. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Mer launches in UK to bring more chargers to workplaces - EV charging specialist Mer, part of Norwegian energy giant Statkraft, is launching into the UK market to help solve the EV infrastructure gap – including in ... Read More »
- Vattenfall showcases fully managed EV fleet charging with Red je Pakketje case study - The many benefits of Vattenfall’s new fully managed EV fleet charging ‘Power-as-a-Service’ solution have been showcased in a new case study with Red je Pakketje in ... Read More »
- Used car values surge but uncertainty over stock - The used car market is seeing a surge in values, which have recorded their highest increase in 12 years as a result of rocketing buyer demand. ... Read More »
- EV-based salary sacrifice to be key element in new benefits initiatives, says Arval - EV-based salary sacrifice is to have a central role in a new wave of employee benefits, bringing key attractions for drivers but with minimal investment for ... Read More »
- “Self-driving” cars greenlit for UK roads this year but experts urge caution - The Government is to legalise the use of semi-autonomous driving technology for the UK’s roads this year, but experts are warning there is still a lot ... Read More »
- Fraikin UK partners with Samsara to provide fleets with real-time data - Vehicle telematics and tracking specialist Samsara has partnered with Fraikin UK to provide real-time data that will help fleets improve safety, efficiency and sustainability. For more ... Read More »
- Kwik Fit becomes ‘Netflix for car maintenance’ with new subscription scheme - A new car maintenance subscription service is now available from Kwik Fit, allowing car owners to pay monthly for their annual costs. For more of the ... Read More »
- Fleets ‘markedly’ more optimistic about growth now than before pandemic - Fleets are markedly more optimistic about growth prospects than prior to the pandemic, giving a new lease of life to the company car and van sector. ... Read More »
- Vattenfall to help UK fleets switch to EVs with new fully managed charging service - Vattenfall Network Solutions is introducing a new ‘Power-as-a-Service’ model to help UK fleets switch to electric vehicles. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Volvo, Uber and Vattenfall in open call for EU to end petrol and diesel car sales by 2035 - Businesses including Volvo Cars, Vattenfall, Uber and Ikea have called on the EU to ban sales of new petrol and diesel cars, including hybrids, by 2035. ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.