Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- DS 4 premium hatch due 2021 - DS Automobiles is to launch a C-segment hatch in 2021, going up against premium sector rivals such as the Audi A3 and including a plug-in hybrid ... Read More »
- Enterprise appoints former Rivus CEO Henry Brace - Former Rivus Fleet Solutions CEO Henry Brace has joined Enterprise some 11 months after he stepped down from Rivus. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Tony Greenidge becomes official IAM RoadSmart CEO - Industry stalwart Tony Greenidge has officially been appointed as chief executive officer at IAM RoadSmart after stepping up on an interim basis earlier this year. For ... Read More »
- Toyota Highlander Hybrid SUV to debut in UK with £50,595 price tag - Toyota’s latest Highlander Hybrid SUV is to make its debut in the UK from early 2021, priced from £50,595. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Toyota RAV4 Plug-in Hybrid pricing and specs revealed - Toyota’s first-ever plug-in hybrid version of the RAV4 is to launch imminently, priced from £47,395 on the road. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- First Drive: Fiat’s electric 500 - Improvements to Fiat’s best-seller go deeper than its electric powertrain, says Alex Grant. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Hyundai-Kia boosts EV roll-out with dedicated platform - Hyundai Motor Group (HMG) is accelerating its electrification plans from next year with a dedicated, modular electric vehicle platform, providing more than 300 miles of range, ... Read More »
- Herd Group launches end-to-end fleet management solution - Contract hire and vehicle rental specialist Herd Group has debuted a new fleet management solution, providing a complete end-to-end system that manages all aspects of fleet ... Read More »
- Honda CR-V goes hybrid-only - Honda’s CR-V hybrid is to go hybrid-only for the 2021 model year, dropping the current petrol options and gaining revised styling and equipment. For more of ... Read More »
- Toyota reveals new longer-range lower-cost Mirai - Toyota has unveiled its second-generation Mirai hydrogen saloon, featuring a new platform and fuel cell system and offering increased range of up to 400 miles but ... Read More »
- Fleet Logistics moves into managed mobility solutions - Fleet Logistics has launched its first mobility solution, expanding its offering further and providing a flexible service to cover multi-modal mobility needs. For more of the ... Read More »
- PSA appoints Andy Hall as new LCV and strategy director - Groupe PSA has appointed Andy Hall to the newly created role of LCV and strategy director for Peugeot, Citroën, and DS Automobiles in the UK. For ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.