Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Spending Review 2020: Positive news for EV charging and roads - The Government’s long-awaited National Infrastructure Strategy (NIS) has been greeted from within the fleet and electric vehicle sectors for bringing positive news alongside a more “sobering” ... Read More »
- Škoda expands fleet-focused SE Technology range for Scala - Škoda has expanded the line-up for its fleet-focused Scala SE Technology model with extra engine and gearbox options. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Vauxhall cuts electric Corsa pricing under range update - Vauxhall has slashed the pricing of its electric Corsa-e under a series of updates to the full Corsa line-up for the 2021 model year. For more ... Read More »
- HMRC publishes latest advisory fuel rates - HMRC has announced latest advisory fuel rates, which take effect from 1 December 2020 and bring just one update. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Hyundai Bayon entry-level crossover to arrive early 2021 - Hyundai is introducing a completely new crossover in Europe, due early 2021 and dubbed Bayon. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Sacha Imamkhan becomes COO at Alphabet GB - Alphabet GB has appointed Sacha Imamkhan as its new chief operating officer. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- ‘Shocking’ levels of speeding in first lockdown revealed in new DfT data - Speeding cases rose by up to 7% during the first coronavirus lockdown, new Department for Transport data reveals. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Hyundai and Ineos work to advance hydrogen market - Hyundai and Ineos are to cooperate to help accelerate the development of hydrogen technology, potentially including a hydrogen-fuelled version of the Ineos Grenadier offroader. For more ... Read More »
- Need ‘to stay current’ in very challenging year, fleet managers told - Having the right fleet management skills could make the difference between success and failure in what promises to be a very challenging year. For more of ... Read More »
- Plug-in hybrids built for lab tests and tax breaks, claims T&E - Governments are being urged to cut purchase subsidies and tax breaks for plug-in hybrids by eco campaign group Transport & Environment (T&E) after real-world tests indicated ... Read More »
- Ron Santiago becomes MD at Europcar Mobility Group UK - Ron Santiago has taken over as managing director of Europcar Mobility Group UK. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Brake reveals 2020 UK Fleet Champions Awards winners - Fleet operators and suppliers have been recognised for their work to improve the safety of at-work drivers at Brake’s annual UK Fleet Champions Awards. For more ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.