Today in Fleet – Wednesday 7 February
All the key news in fleet…
- Fleet event sheds light on EV benefits - The benefits of electric vehicles to fleets, including low whole-life costs (WLCs), have come under focus at an inaugural EV event held by CLM for its ... Read More »
- Telematics could offer 9% fuel savings to fleets - Results of research conducted over the course of 2017 show fuel savings can be attained by using accurate telematics rather than relying on imported fuel card ... Read More »
- Chevin app brings bespoke data collection for mobile workforces - Chevin has launched a new app designed to bridge the communication gap between a mobile workforce and the back office by supporting a wide variety of ... Read More »
- New role for Cap’s Derren Martin - Cap HPI has appointed current international senior car editor Derren Martin to the expanded role of head of current valuations. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Chargemaster Polar network to get 2,000 new charging points - Chargemaster is ramping up the expansion of its Polar electric vehicle charging network with the addition of 2,000 charge points this year. For more of the ... Read More »
- ADLV and DVLA work on GDPR changes - The Association for Driving Licence Verification (ADLV) and the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) are working to support fleets with the implementation of the new ... Read More »
- Further disincentives for young workers to take to roads - Latest figures on rising insurance costs could spell further issues for fleets reliant on business drivers. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- DVLA appoints interim chief executive - Julie Lennard is to take on the role of interim chief executive at the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) from 19 March as Oliver Morley ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.