Today in Fleet – Wednesday 23 May
All the key news in fleet…
- Updated Kia Sportage revealed - Kia has unveiled its refreshed Sportage, which will gain a mild-hybrid diesel drivetrain as well as new technologies and a fresh design. For more of the ... Read More »
- 72% UK fleets believe they’ll be fully electric by 2040 - 72% of UK businesses believe their fleets will be fully electric by 2040, according to a new sustainability report. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- EU new car market puts in best performance since 2008 - European new car registrations rose 9.0% to 1.34 million cars in April, marking the best performance for the month since 2008. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Lexus NX 300h gets new Sport trim - Lexus has augmented the NX 300h crossover with a new Sport model. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- DfBB goes live with two-tier online resources - Driving for Better Business (DfBB) has gone live with a new website that brings a number of new – and free – resources for those responsible ... Read More »
- Fleet LCV values continue to hit new records - Fleet and lease LCV values at BCA continued to rise in April, reaching record levels for the second month running, as buyers competed both in-lane and ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.