Today in Fleet – Wednesday 21 March
All the key news in fleet…
- NewMotion highlights continued EV growth in UK - An increase in EV charging sessions to more than half a million were witnessed by NewMotion in 2017, latest figures reveal. Related Post Transport Scotland increases ... Read More »
- Lighter mornings could harm fleets’ bottom line - This weekend’s clock change could bring increased risks and fuel costs for fleets as drivers increase their speeds. Related Post RAM Tracking provides full suite of ... Read More »
- BCA aids buying process with new mobile Buyer App - BCA is piloting a new mobile Buyer App to augment the buying process for both physical and digital customers. Related Post Fleet values remain at record ... Read More »
- Hydrogen Hub launches in Oxfordshire - Oxfordshire has become the latest place to open a Hydrogen Hub initiative, driving the launch of new hydrogen and fuel cell projects in the area. Related ... Read More »
- FleetCheck signs up more than 100 new fleet customers in Q1 - More than 100 new customers have signed up to fleet software specialist FleetCheck so far in 2018, marking the company’s best-ever start to the year. Related ... Read More »
- Millennials more confident on car maintenance than older generates - Half of young drivers feel confident enough to perform basic car maintenance – compared to under a third of their parents’ generation.