Today in Fleet – Wednesday 12 September
All the key news in fleet…
- Facelifted Kadjar introduces latest Renault engines - Renault has previewed its facelifted Kadjar, which introduces new and revised engines as well as updated design. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Route announced for Oxford to Cambridge Expressway - Roads Minister Jesse Norman has announced the preferred corridor for the Oxford to Cambridge Expressway. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Masternaut helps fleets go greener with CO2 Certification Programme - Masternaut has launched a new CO2 certification scheme to enable fleets to understand and reduce their emissions. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Speculation mounts over fuel duty rise - Concerns are rising that the UK’s eight-year freeze on fuel duty could be scrapped to fund increased NHS spending following comments by the Chancellor yesterday. For ... Read More »
- Drivers using medium-term rental to power lifestyle choices - Lifestyle vehicle choices from fleet drivers are helping to drive increasing interest in medium-term rental, says Meridian Vehicle Solutions. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Driver behaviour tech to save charity £6k a year on fuel - Regional children’s charity Break is on track to see a 10-15% saving on its current £60,000 per annum fuel bill with the help of an in-vehicle ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.