Today in Fleet – Wednesday 11 April
All the key news in fleet…
- Brexit continuing to cause decline in UK true fleet - The UK true fleet market continued to bear the brunt of VED changes and uncertainty over Brexit in March while diesel registrations continued to fall, according ... Read More »
- Can carsharing play a decisive role in electric mobility uptake? - A White Paper showcasing the five main reasons why e-carsharing already plays a central role in the development of electric mobility has been published by car2go. ... Read More »
- ScottishPower deploys Trakm8 cameras following telematics success - ScottishPower is using Trakm8’s dashboard cameras across its car and commercial vehicle fleet after seeing impressive results from the company’s telematics solution. For more of the ... Read More »
- Smartdriverclub adds car service booking to connected car services - The Smartdriverclub connected car service has teamed up with car servicing comparison website BookMyGarage to offer drivers the ability to book servicing through their onboard device. For ... Read More »
- IAM RoadSmart appoints new CEO - Mike Quinton, former chief executive of the National House Building Council (NHBC), is to become the new chief executive officer of IAM RoadSmart, effective from 23 ... Read More »
- Vauxhall gives Ultimate treatment to Grandland X and Astra hatch - Vauxhall has added a top-of-the-range Ultimate trim to its Grandland X SUV and Astra hatch. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.