Today in Fleet – Tuesday 7 April
All the key news in fleet…
- Europcar Mobility Group keeps MOD paramedics on the move - Europcar Mobility Group UK has supplied 61 rental vehicles to MOD paramedics who have been drafted in to support South Central Ambulance Service’s emergency calls. For ... Read More »
- Enter Energy Saving Trust’s Transport survey for chance to win £50 M&S gift card - Fleet operators are being invited to take part in the Energy Saving Trust’s Transport survey in return for the chance to win a £50 M&S gift ... Read More »
- Indicata launches free data to help firms manage impact of Covid-19 on used cars - Indicata is providing a free information source to help remarketing professionals with used vehicle decisions during the Covid-19 pandemic. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Kia details UK specs for first plug-in hybrids - Kia has published full UK specification details for the plug-in hybrid versions of its XCeed and Ceed Sportswagon; the first plug-in hybrids in the Ceed range. ... Read More »
- Department for Transport funds UK road crash victim support - The Department for Transport has announced funding for the National Road Victim Service (NRVS), which provides a vital support service for road crash victims and people ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.