Today in Fleet – Tuesday 10 October
All the key news in fleet…
- Mazda concept points to next-gen 3 - Mazda’s line-up at the forthcoming Tokyo Motor Show will include the debut of two new concepts, covering future product and design directions. For more of the ... Read More »
- Benson named new UK head of automotive at KPMG - KPMG has appointed Justin Benson as its new UK head of automotive, with immediate effect. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Car insurance costs heading for record high despite Q3 fall - Car insurance prices are on course to be the most expensive on record next year, despite a fall in premiums in the last quarter. For more of ... Read More »
- LeasePlan appoints first chief digital officer - Former Fedex International digital leader Michel Alsemgeest has joined LeasePlan in the newly created role of chief digital officer. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Renault develops EV smart charging app under new partnership - Groupe Renault is to launch a new smart charging app under partnership with Dutch start-up Jedlix. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Fleetworx hires first head of operations - Car fleet supply chain specialist Fleetworx has appointed Jodie Pritchard to the newly created role of head of operations. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.