Today in Fleet – Thursday 9 April
All the key news in fleet…
- Toyota and Lexus offer free roadside assistance for key workers - Toyota and Lexus have partnered with the AA to provide the UK’s key workers who drive Toyota or Lexus vehicles with free roadside assistance cover, regardless ... Read More »
- TTC Group goes online for driver training - TTC Group is delivering its Driver CPC courses and core fleet manager courses online in virtual classrooms, enabling fleets to continue vital work to maintain vehicle ... Read More »
- SG Fleet UK offers free online ADT driver training - SG Fleet UK is providing free online driver training during the coronavirus lockdown to help improve driver knowledge and understanding of road safety. For more of ... Read More »
- Nationwide storage scheme for vehicles idled by Covid-19 pandemic - Fleet operators struggling with storing large quantities of unused vehicles can now access secure storage from property firm Jahama Group. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Ionity rapid-charging network expands to Leeds - Ionity has opened a rapid-charging station at the new Leeds Skelton Lake Services; part of its expanding pan-European charging network. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Key features of Hyundai Prophecy EV concept revealed - Hyundai has provided further details on its Prophecy concept, which gives an insight into the brand’s future EVs. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Electric MGs to deliver food parcels across Haringey - MG Motor and DriveElectric have teamed up to supply a batch of electric vehicles to support Haringey Council’s Covid-19 response efforts. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Free Nissan roadside assistance to keep key workers mobile - All NHS and key workers currently driving a Nissan can now benefit from free roadside assistance. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.