Today in Fleet – Thursday 10 January
All the key news in fleet…
- Smart Asset Manager becomes Smarter - Telematics specialist Smart Asset Manager has rebranded as Smarter Asset Management and appointed Paul Holmes as the new managing director. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Pedestrians and cyclists should have priority on new roads, says NICE - New and upgraded roads should prioritise pedestrians, cyclists and public transport over motorised vehicles. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Silverstone optimises fleet maintenance with Assetminder - Motor racing circuit Silverstone has reported significant improvements in maintenance for its inhouse fleet after deploying the Assetminder cloud-based fleet maintenance & workshop management system. For ... Read More »
- VRA to explore hybrid and electric vehicle remarketing challenges - The challenges involved with remarketing the increasing numbers of electric and hybrid vehicles in the used car market is to come under focus at the first ... Read More »
- Southampton rejects charging clean air zone - Southampton City Council has said it can achieve air quality compliance without the need for a charging clean air zone. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Cost of bringing bridges up to scratch continues to mount - The one-off cost of carrying out urgent work on council-managed road bridges in Great Britain has increased by a third in the last year, according to ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.