Today in Fleet – Monday 23 April
All the key news in fleet…
- EU CO2 improvements stall as SUV uptake rises - Improvements in average new car CO2 emissions in the EU took a U-turn last year following growing uptake of crossover and SUV models – mainly diesel ... Read More »
- ABAX appoints David Norton as CFO - David Norton, ex Fleetmatics senior finance executive, has joined telematics company ABAX as its chief financial officer. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- ‘Smartest’ car park manages and finds spaces - The “world’s smartest car park” uses deep learning to streamline the parking process for car parks and drivers alike, says Cambridge Consultants. For more of the ... Read More »
- Half of drivers believe speeding is acceptable - The majority of drivers (78%) admit to speeding with half (50%) believing that it’s acceptable. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Black poised to overtake silver as most popular car colour - Silver is clinging onto its lead in the league table for the UK’s most popular car colour although black is fast catching up. For more of ... Read More »
- DfT to explore safety implications of driverless cars at Brake event - Brake has announced the agenda for its 2018 Fleet Safety Conference, which will see experts including from the Department for Transport speak on key road safety ... Read More »
- ACFO ‘Digital Brief’ webinars to cover key industry issues - ACFO has launched a new ‘Digital Brief’ initiative to provide members with access to Q&A sessions with industry experts on key issues. For more of the ... Read More »
- Donuts to help drive tyre safety messages - Goodyear Tyres is using donuts as the basis for a campaign to educate drivers on the signs and symptoms of unhealthy tyres. For more of the ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.