Today in Fleet – Monday 16 October
All the key news in fleet…
- Prices revealed for Hyundai’s Juke-rivalling Kona crossover - Hyundai’s forthcoming Kona crossover will be priced from £16,195 when it launches in the UK – undercutting sibling model the Kia Stonic by £100 but coming ... Read More »
- Used diesel prices defy negative press, reports Autorola - Used diesel prices remained static for the second quarter running and look strong going forwards, according to Autorola. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- The road sign that can detect if drivers are using mobile phones - New technology that can pick up if drivers are using a phone and activate a warning sign is imminently being launched on UK roads. For more ... Read More »
- Polar network gains 300th rapid charger - Chargemaster’s Polar network is now the largest rapid charging network in the UK, according to the firm, following the installation of the 300th unit. For more ... Read More »
- Renault bolsters electric vehicle experience with new fleet appointments - Renault has added two electric vehicle specialists to its fleet team to provide expert guidance for fleets looking to switch to EVs. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Jayne Pett joins Fleet Operations as sales and marketing director - Fleet Operations has appointed well-known industry figure Jayne Pett as sales and marketing director. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.