Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Fleet managers failing to realise the benefits of Big Data - Four in five fleet managers are failing to realise the benefit of Big Data according to Shell’s latest report ‘Driven by Data: Managing Fleet Information Overload’, ... Read More »
- Car ownership still important despite mobility movement, finds Arthur D. Little - Car desire and ownership remains strong, while drivers are now much more willing to embrace alternative drivetrains, though trust in autonomous technology has taken a dive, ... Read More »
- Road Test: Fiat 500X - You’d be forgiven for missing updates to Fiat’s chic urban SUV, says Alex Grant. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Mobility schemes could increase congestion and CO2, say MPs - New Mobility as a Service (MaaS) platforms could ensure a ‘transport revolution’ for fleets and drivers but only if the Government brings practical support and leadership. ... Read More »
- TfL to axe C-Charge exemption for hybrids - Transport for London is to push ahead with plans to axe the Congestion Charge exemption for hybrids and plug-in hybrid vehicles from October 2021. For more ... Read More »
- Alphabet’s Clive Buhagiar named head of operational services - Alphabet GB has appointed Clive Buhagiar as its head of operational services. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- EU finalises car CO2 targets for 2030 - The European Union is to push ahead with a controversial deal to cut new cars and van CO2 emissions over the next decade. For more of ... Read More »
- Road Test: Mitsubishi Shogun Sport 4 - Can the Shogun Sport live up to its namesake’s go-anywhere reputation? Alex Grant finds out. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Bath delays decision on charging clean air zone - Plans to implement a ‘Class D’ charging clean air zone in Bath city centre have been delayed after a six-week consultation saw a record-breaking response. For ... Read More »
- Severn Bridge tolls finally abolished - Drivers can now travel for free across both the Prince of Wales and original Severn Crossing for the first time in 52 years. For more of ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.