Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- EU U-turn to force major changes for real-world emissions - Carmakers will need take giant strides in real-world emissions performance to meet Euro 6 emissions limits following a ruling made today by the Court of Justice of ... Read More »
- Charging 2.0: How the latest EVs are opening up electric motoring to fleets - With the first long-range, mass-market electric cars coming to market and plug-in sales continuing to grow, Alex Grant looks at how new technology could re-shape the ... Read More »
- Fleets offered full finance packages for smart EV chargers - EV chargepoint reseller Raw Charging has teamed up with ChargePoint and Close Brothers Asset Finance to offer full finance packages for smart electric vehicle chargers. For more of ... Read More »
- Euro NCAP ‘Best in Class’ winners for 2018 revealed - Euro NCAP has announced the 2018 ‘Best in Class’ winners, reflecting those vehicles that have received the highest safety scores in recognition of their stand-out protection. ... Read More »
- SUVs to drive Citroën fleet take-up - The new C5 Aircross presents a major opportunity for Citroën to grow its presence, including in the fleet sector, where it marks new ground for the ... Read More »
- Industry mourns loss of former Ssangyong Motor UK CEO Paul Williams - It is with great sadness that Fleet World reports the death of Paul Williams, the former CEO of SsangYong Motor UK. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Fleets asked for feedback on Energy Saving Trust transport programme - The Energy Saving Trust is asking fleets to take part in a short survey to help evaluate its transport programme. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Motorway chargepoints should be saved for pure EVs, report finds - Plug-in hybrids should be stopped from using rapid chargepoints on motorways until they can accept electricity at a faster rate to stop blocking pure EVs. For ... Read More »
- First Drive: Nissan Qashqai 1.3-litre petrol - A tie-in with Daimler adds refinement and improves economy in the latest Qashqai update, discovers Jonathan Musk… For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- BT pledges to deploy EVs on fleet - BT Group has made a major commitment to deploy electric vehicles on its fleet under the EV100 initiative. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.