Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Change company car tax to drive ULEV take-up, says Committee for Climate Change - Far-reaching action on transport – including changes to company car tax – are needed to ensure the Government meets legally-binding targets emissions targets. Related Post UK ... Read More »
- BP to acquire Chargemaster - Chargemaster is to become a wholly-owned subsidiary of BP, as the fuel company looks to roll out a network of ultra-fast electric vehicle charging points at ... Read More »
- BCA scores BMW UK and Alphabet remarketing deal - BMW UK has signed up BCA Marketplace to provide a range of physical and digital remarketing solutions, including defleeting vehicles for its Alphabet fleet management and ... Read More »
- More than half of speeding offences happen in 30mph zones - Over 1,000 drivers every day are caught speeding, equating to one every 75 seconds, according to new analysis. Related Post Half of drivers believe speeding is ... Read More »
- Road Test: Volkswagen Golf SV GT 1.5 TSI Evo (150PS) DSG - Volkswagen’s space-efficient compact MPV deserves wider recognition, reckons Alex Grant. Related Post Volkswagen previews Polo-sized SUV Volkswagen and Ford talks could lead to joint vans VW ... Read More »
- Renault Business launches new digital magazine for fleets - Renault has launched a new digital Business Magazine, aimed at fleets wishing to learn more about the brand’s cars and vans.
- AdBlue breakdowns double in 2017 - The number of breakdowns linked to AdBlue almost doubled last year to 23,000 according to the AA as driver ignorance over the chemical and its use ... Read More »
- Interview: Ford’s fleet learning process - In a rapidly changing market, Ford UK’s director of fleet operations, Owen Gregory, is finding new ways to keep businesses moving. By Alex Grant.