Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- HMRC announces latest advisory fuel rates - HMRC has revealed latest advisory fuel rates, which take effect from 1 March 2021 and bring a number of changes. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Plan your optimal electric fleet with the new EV Fleet World Digital issue - The latest issue of EV Fleet World Digital is now live, bringing latest electric vehicle advice and vehicle tests to help fleets make the switch to ... Read More »
- Hyundai to recall 82,000 electric vehicles globally over battery fire risk - Hyundai is to recall some 82,000 electric vehicles worldwide due to a potential fire risk from the battery pack. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Greener E10 petrol to become standard by September 2021 - Greener E10 fuel is to become the standard grade of petrol at UK pumps by September 2021, helping to cut transport CO2 emissions but potentially increasing ... Read More »
- EV drivers asked for views on state of public charging - Electric vehicle drivers are being asked for their views on the current state of public charging to help shape future developments. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- New Mercedes-Benz C-Class goes electrified only - Mercedes-Benz has revealed its new-generation C-Class saloon and estate, introducing an electrified-only engine line-up including plug-in hybrids, plus increased luxury and latest technology. For more of ... Read More »
- Engineius ramps up profile to become go-to vehicle movement provider - Vehicle movement specialist Engineius is looking to grow its profile as it positions itself as the go-to movement provider across the fleet sector. For more of ... Read More »
- Hyundai Ioniq 5 all-electric crossover revealed - Hyundai has unveiled its Ioniq 5 all-electric crossover; the first in its new Ioniq sub-brand. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Citroën targets fleets with ë-Berlingo electric MPV - Citroën is introducing a fully electric version of its Berlingo MPV, bringing five- or seven-seat practicality and a range up to 174 miles. For more of ... Read More »
- New KiaCharge service takes one-stop shop approach to EV charging - Kia has launched a new ‘one-stop shop’ EV charging service that provides access to more than 13,900 UK charging points from a single account. For more ... Read More »
- Closure of showrooms until April is ‘deeply disappointing’, says SMMT - The UK auto sector has labelled plans to keep vehicle showrooms closed until at least April as “deeply disappointing” as it highlights the ongoing impact on ... Read More »
- Cupra’s first fully electric car to be ‘impulse’ for transformation - Cupra has set out ambitious plans for its further growth, underpinned by its forthcoming Born electric vehicle and a new distribution model. For more of the ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.