Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Multi-bid fleet acquisition most effective way to cut costs, finds new white paper - Multi-bid fleet acquisition policies could provide a vital method to cut costs for fleet managers looking to drive savings in the current economic climate environment. For ... Read More »
- Vauxhall announces pricing for Vivaro-e Life electric MPV - Vauxhall’s Vivaro-e Life electric MPV is now on sale, offering seating for up to nine, an official 143-mile range and the ability to travel in Clean ... Read More »
- Fleets urged to ‘bang a drum’ on benefits of fleet management role - Fleet professionals are being urged to underline the contribution they make to their organisations, including cost savings, to highlight the importance of a fleet management focus. ... Read More »
- Transport Secretary to highlight fleet role in road to zero at BVRLA digital event - Transport Secretary Grant Shapps is to attend the BVRLA’s free Fleets in Charge event next month, paying recognition to the important role that the vehicle rental, ... Read More »
- First-ever Defender plug-in hybrid joins expanding line-up - Land Rover has updated the recently launched Defender with new engines, including its first-ever plug-in hybrid and a new diesel, as part of a range of ... Read More »
- Volkswagen Golf Estate and Alltrack revealed - Volkswagen has expanded the line-up for its Mk8 Golf with new Estate and Alltrack models. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Government outlines future electric vehicle plans for World EV Day - The Government has marked the first-ever World EV Day by revealing to drive electric vehicle take-up further through new research projects and initiatives. For more of ... Read More »
- New Arval company car scheme sees half of staff switch to EVs - A new Arval company car scheme intended to support electric vehicle adoption among staff has already seen almost half its drivers switch to electric vehicles some ... Read More »
- Use apprenticeship cash to fund driver training, fleets urged - Fleets should use funds from the Government’s Apprenticeship Levy to provide driver training, keeping young workers safer and potentially saving lives. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- EV app provides single cross-network charging payment service - A new app that enables electric vehicle drivers to use a single app to pay for charging across different networks has launched. For more of the ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.