Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Ford to cut 12,000 jobs in Europe under restructuring plans - Ford has announced that around 12,000 jobs are to go in Europe in line with restructuring plans intended to bring the carmaker back into profit. For ... Read More »
- Kia positions XCeed as sporty crossover - Kia has outlined details of its XCeed crossover, which will target buyers looking for SUV practicality with claimed hatchback driving dynamics. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Vauxhall Corsa revealed in petrol and diesel guise - Vauxhall has unveiled the petrol and diesel variants of its new Corsa, just weeks after the electric model was revealed. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- BCA agrees terms of £1.9bn offer from TDR Capital - The board at BCA Marketplace has agreed the terms of a potential £1.9bn takeover through TDR Capital LLP – part of a consortium of investors that ... Read More »
- RDE2 engines but no diesel PHEV for updated Audi Q7 - Audi has dropped the diesel plug-in hybrid from the updated Q7 line-up, readying a petrol alternative said to be more in tune with global tastes, alongside ... Read More »
- BMW moves electric car plans ‘up a gear’ - BMW says it’s accelerating its electric car plans after meeting its own target two years ahead of schedule. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Renault predicts mainstream UK role for new hybrids - Renault sees potential for its forthcoming hybrid and plug-in hybrid technology as a way to differentiate its products and support growth in retail and ‘true fleet’ ... Read More »
- First Drive: Renault Clio - The fifth-generation Clio feels well equipped for a shifting fleet market, says Alex Grant. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.