Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- First UK Drive: BMW 3 Series (320d M Sport) - BMW’s latest 3 Series impresses at every level, finds Jonathan Musk, but with stiff competition does it remain top of the class? For more of the ... Read More »
- Toyota Camry Hybrid prices and specs announced - Toyota has announced pricing and spec details for its new Camry saloon, which indirectly replaces the smaller Avensis and is offered in hybrid form only. For ... Read More »
- 350kW-ready charging station opens in UK - The UK’s first ultra fast charging station has opened in Sunderland, bringing a charging capacity of up to 350kW. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Road Test: Audi e-tron - Martyn Collins reckons the e-tron makes the transition to electric motoring painless – but at a price. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- AA and BT Fleet Solutions celebrate 30-year collaboration with ‘Future of Transport’ mini conference - To celebrate almost three decades of working together, the AA and BT Fleet Solutions have held a mini conference at the AA’s flagship training centre and ... Read More »
- Volvo to rekindle relationships with large corporates under new role - Volvo has appointed a new business sales manager as it looks to create and rekindle opportunities with large corporates. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- SEAT optimises fleet aftersales service with wide-ranging perks - SEAT has further enhanced its services for fleets and company car drivers with a new benefits package. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- New Range Rover Evoque scores five-star Euro NCAP rating - The new Range Rover Evoque has achieved the maximum five-star safety rating in latest Euro NCAP testing. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Broader focus on safe sustainable mobility must take in grey fleet - Grey fleet management is becoming ever-more critical as the number of opt-out drivers rises and the industry moves to managing ‘safe, sustainable mobility’. For more of ... Read More »
- Clean air zone shockwaves - Could the impact of London’s ULEZ and the UK’s forthcoming clean air zones on fossil fuel cars – and vans – mean issues for the new ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.