Today in Fleet – Wednesday 7 March
All the key news in fleet…
- Volume carmakers “stalling” on standard-fit AEB - The UK’s highest-selling car brands have been accused of “stalling” on standard fitment of Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) as new research finds the technology is still ... Read More »
- Richard Hill appointed managing director of DriverMetrics - Fleet risk management specialist DriverMetrics has appointed Richard Hill as managing director.
- Facelifted Nissan Juke gets new tech - Nissan has refreshed its Juke compact crossover with new styling, personalisation and technology. Related Post Nissan revisits 180-year-old tech to tackle smartp... New N-Vision trim adds ... Read More »
- ICFM conference to spotlight emissions dilemma - The ICFM is expecting to see record attendance for its 2018 conference, which will put the focus on future fleet fuels and the emissions dilemma. Related ... Read More »
- Jeremy Yea joins Black Book team - Cap HPI has named Jeremy Yea as Black Book editor. Related Post WLTP could curb SUV demand Fleet fuels hit hardest by WLTP CO2 hikes Rushmore ... Read More »
- February brings respite from ongoing fuel price rises - Petrol and diesel prices fell 2p a litre in February following three consecutive months of fuel price increases. Related Post Pothole breakdowns hit three-year high Cost ... Read More »