Today in Fleet – Wednesday 21 August
All the key news in fleet…
- Sunnier weather could bring record-level delays for bank holiday traffic - Record-level delays could be on the cards for major routes in the UK this bank holiday weekend as improving weather sees more drivers take to the ... Read More »
- RingGo brings cashless parking to Oxford - Cashless parking company RingGo is working with Oxfordshire County Council to bring cashless parking in two park and ride car parks by Oxford. For more of ... Read More »
- SsangYong announces prices for Korando SUV - SsangYong’s fourth-generation Korando compact crossover has gone on sale, priced from £19,995. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Transport Scotland extends submission date for MaaS Investment Fund - Transport Scotland has extended the submission date for the Scottish Government’s MaaS Investment Fund until Thursday 5 of September. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Chevin appoints new board members to drive global growth - Chevin Fleet Solutions has announced two additions to its board of directors, including Will Wycks who has joined the company as global marketing director, and Ray Creamer, ... Read More »
- Second-gen Nissan Juke to get ProPilot tech - Nissan has issued the latest teaser image of its second-generation Juke compact SUV, which will debut new technologies, including ProPilot. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.