Today in Fleet – Tuesday 25 September
All the key news in fleet…
- No-deal Brexit to bring more hassle for cross-border travel - UK drivers may need to get insurance ‘green cards’ to drive on the Continent, causing delays at borders, in the event of a no-deal Brexit. For ... Read More »
- True mobility management requires access to central data, experts say - Having a centralised bank of fleet and travel data is “business-critical” for organisations introducing mobility management. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Access real-time driver risk records with new solution - Fleet Service Great Britain has launched a new road safety programme that collates employee compliance and vehicle history data to create a complete driver risk profile. ... Read More »
- City Auction Group to branch out in UK and overseas - Remarketing specialist City Auction Group is to further develop its UK facilities at Rockingham “into a dedicated defleet and vehicle remarketing fortress” as it also explores ... Read More »
- Avis UK launches bespoke portal for used car sales - Avis Car Rental UK has launched a new online portal that brings its used car sales under one banner. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Leasing firm launches with support of BLME - A new leasing firm has launched to provide funding to SMEs, backed by Bank of London and The Middle East plc (BLME). For more of the ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.