Today in Fleet – Tuesday 23 January
All the key news in fleet…
- Drivers getting cocky over lack of police presence - Two thirds of drivers (65%) feel they can get away with offences such as tailgating and lane hogging due to a lack of police presence on ... Read More »
- Gumtree and eBay merge motoring ads - Gumtree is merging its motoring offering with eBay to operate as one business, which the company says will benefit sellers and customers alike.
- Around one in 22 local authority bridges in UK are substandard - About 1 in 22 – nearly 5% – of the roughly 74,000 bridges to be found on the local road network are not fit to carry ... Read More »
- ARI appoints new business development manager - Stuart Little has joined ARI as its new business development manager with a remit to support the fleet management firm’s continued growth goals. Related Post Latest ... Read More »
- Black back at the top for used car market - Black has replaced white as the favourite used car among UK buyers, accounting for more than one in six (17%) of used cars sold at Manheim ... Read More »
- RAM Tracking provides full suite of fleet management services with new Fleet Club - A new one-stop shop solution has launched from RAM Tracking to provide a full range of fleet services, from vehicle finance and fuel cards to breakdown ... Read More »