Today in Fleet – Tuesday 20 November
All the key news in fleet…
- £25m grid-scale battery to help shift to electric cars - Pivot Power has won planning permission to build a £25m grid-scale battery and rapid EV charging station in Norwich as part of plans to revolutionise power distribution ... Read More »
- Council parking income is ‘multi-million-pound business’, says RAC - English council parking ‘profits’ reached £867m in 2017-18 – up by almost a third (32%) in just four years and marking a new record. For more ... Read More »
- ‘Spreadsheet fleets’ warned of cost and compliance risks - Businesses still using spreadsheets or paper-based reporting structures to manage their fleets are likely to be putting both their cost control and their level of compliance ... Read More »
- Vodafone deal to drive connected services for Kia and Hyundai - Kia and Hyundai are to provide a comprehensive connected car service in partnership with Vodafone. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Lightfoot to drive fleet market growth with £3.2m investment - Lightfoot has received £3.2m from investment firm BGF to bring its connected car technology to more fleet businesses as it also welcomes the former CEO of ... Read More »
- Alfa Romeo partners with Amazon for Stelvio test drives - Alfa Romeo is now offering test drives of its new Stelvio SUV through Amazon. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.