Today in Fleet – Thursday 13 December
All the key news in fleet…
- Car club app to expand further in London - Car club firm Virtuo is continuing its rapid expansion in London with the addition of more sites and vehicles to its operations. For more of the ... Read More »
- WLTP impact reflected in latest new car licensing stats - The Department for Transport has published Q3 figures showing the impact of the introduction of the WLTP cycle on new car licensing figures. For more of ... Read More »
- Teletrac Navman names new VP and managing director - Teletrac Navman has appointed Richard Lilwall as the new vice president and managing director of its Europe division. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Half of drug-driving tests failed by motorists - A summer crackdown on drug driving saw more than half of drivers fail roadside testing. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Rolec EV expansion increases chargepoint production by over 200% - Rolec EV has opened a new EV chargepoint production complex to substantially enhance output and also drive future product development. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- WLTP-induced new car lull brings used car stock shortages - Used vehicle dealers are having to flex their strategies due to ongoing supply issues caused by the introduction of WLTP. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.