Today in Fleet – Monday 6 November
All the key news in fleet…
- Staff using mobile phones feared by two-thirds of businesses - 68% of UK businesses worry employees use mobile phones while driving for work, according to research by TomTom Telematics. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Today in Fleet – Monday 6 November - All the key news in fleet… For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Fuel duty reduction would benefit economy, says PRA - The Chancellor is being urged to reduce fuel duty by 5 pence per litre (ppl) in the Autumn Budget by the Petrol Retailers Association (PRA). For ... Read More »
- Fleet accident repair and insurance claims business expands business - Activate Group Limited (AGL) is further expanding its work in the insurance claims, fleet management and vehicle repair sector with the purchase of a shareholding in ... Read More »
- Eon confirms pan-European EV charging, with solutions for fleets - Utility company, Eon, has launched a Europe-wide electric mobility initiative, including ultra-fast workplace charging points and a network enabling EV drivers to get from the UK ... Read More »
- Inchcape Fleet Solutions awarded Institute of Customer Service recognition - Inchcape Fleet Solutions says it’s become the only fleet management provider in the UK to earn the ServiceMark standard from the Institute of Customer Service after ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.