Today in Fleet – Monday 29 January
All the key news in fleet…
- David Brockwell appointed to new role at Tusker - Tusker has a made number of changes to its senior team with David Brockwell now taking a newly created role in directing operations. Related Post Mark Sinclair ... Read More »
- Shoreditch consultation explores petrol and diesel ban - A consultation that could see all but the cleanest vehicles banned from two zones in Shoreditch is now underway. Related Post WLTP uncertainty could hit used ... Read More »
- SUV and petrol registrations drive EU car demand - EU car registrations rose 3.1% in 2017 as an uplift in demand for SUVs and petrol models helped drive the market. Related Post Hyundai confirms hybrid ... Read More »
- Smart bike lights able to report pothole data to councils - Councils can now access data on current and potential potholes from cyclists using connected bike lights, enabling them to undertake proactive maintenance.
- Consortium to trial domestic vehicle-to-grid charging in UK - A £7m project to trial large-scale domestic vehicle-to-grid charging in the UK has launched. Related Post GeniePoint network adds new rapid chargers in Hamp... ChargePoint to ... Read More »
- Ford drives mobility plans with latest start-up acquisitions - Ford is bolstering its plans for mobility solutions for fleet, private drivers and cities globally with the acquisition of two further start-ups. Related Post First Drive: ... Read More »