Today in Fleet – Monday 22 January
All the key news in fleet…
- 70% of new cars now come with active safety technology - Driver assistance technology that can prevent accidents is now available on almost 7 in 10 cars on the market, helping drive down the number of accidents ... Read More »
- Rushmoor Borough Council joins GeniePoint Network - Rushmoor Borough Council has deployed its first rapid charger from ChargePoint, located in the centre of Farnborough, Hampshire. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- 3D scanning technology used to remind drivers of country road dangers - A film that uses 3D scanning technology to spot the hazards ahead is being run as part of a renewed THINK! campaign on the dangers of country ... Read More »
- Connected car specialist to drive Tantalum’s Air.Car initiative - Tantalum Corporation has appointed connected car specialist Alexandra Willard to lead its Air.Car technology that provides real-time NOx emissions calculations. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- New software tool prevents auto-renewals on supplier contracts - A software tool that could cut costs for fleet operators by preventing automatic renewal of rolling fleet supplier contracts is to be introduced by FleetCheck. For ... Read More »
- Heathrow’s M25 tunnel could cause ‘years of disruption’ - The M25 could be rerouted and gain a tunnel section under plans for expansion at Heathrow Airport. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.