Today in Fleet – Monday 11 September
All the key news in fleet…
- Fleet accident repair and insurance claims business expands - Activate Group Ltd (AGL) is gearing up for growth in the vehicle fleet accident repair and insurance sector following the acquisition of three industry brands. For ... Read More »
- eDriving joins Global Road Safety Partnership - Driver training and risk reduction specialist eDriving has been named a private sector member of the Global Road Safety Partnership (GRSP). For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- ‘Dutch Reach’ method could help cut cycling fatalities, campaigners say - Encouraging car drivers and passengers to adopt the ‘Dutch Reach’ method of opening doors could help prevent a large number of cyclist injuries and fatalities a ... Read More »
- BCA drives pricing accuracy with enhanced big data capabilities - BCA’s Data Science team has made significant enhancements to the BCA Market Price valuation tool in a move to drive greater efficiency and insight for its ... Read More »
- Future of fleet under focus at FIAG autumn workshop - The future make-up and management processes for UK fleets are to come under the spotlight at the autumn 2017 workshop hosted by the Fleet Industry Advisory ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.