Today in Fleet – Friday 3 November
All the key news in fleet…
- James Hopkins named managing director of BCA Fleet Solutions - BCA has appointed James Hopkins as managing director of BCA Fleet Solutions, effective 27 November. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Petrol price rise looms following October’s fall - The cost of petrol fell in October after three consecutive months of increases but price rises look imminent, according to the RAC. For more of the ... Read More »
- McLaren Automotive joins Driving for Better Business campaign - McLaren Automotive has become a Driving for Better Business (DfBB) Business Champion in recognition of its work to drive its own fleet safety. For more of ... Read More »
- Inchcape Fleet Solutions awarded place on Procurement for Housing Framework - Inchcape Fleet Solutions (IFS) has secured preferred supplier status on the Procurement for Housing Limited (PfH) Framework, for the provision of Vehicle Lease, Contract Hire, Fleet ... Read More »
- ICFM Corporate Investor Programme gains first telematics specialist - Telematics giant Geotab has signed up to ICFM’s Corporate Investor Programme as it looks to share its experiences on telematics technology with fleet managers. For more ... Read More »
- New board appointment at FMG - Incident management specialist FMG has appointed Domenico Mariconda as sales and marketing director. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.