Today in Fleet – Friday 3 November
All the key news in fleet…
- James Hopkins named managing director of BCA Fleet Solutions - BCA has appointed James Hopkins as managing director of BCA Fleet Solutions, effective 27 November. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Petrol price rise looms following October’s fall - The cost of petrol fell in October after three consecutive months of increases but price rises look imminent, according to the RAC. For more of the ... Read More »
- McLaren Automotive joins Driving for Better Business campaign - McLaren Automotive has become a Driving for Better Business (DfBB) Business Champion in recognition of its work to drive its own fleet safety. For more of ... Read More »
- Inchcape Fleet Solutions awarded place on Procurement for Housing Framework - Inchcape Fleet Solutions (IFS) has secured preferred supplier status on the Procurement for Housing Limited (PfH) Framework, for the provision of Vehicle Lease, Contract Hire, Fleet ... Read More »
- ICFM Corporate Investor Programme gains first telematics specialist - Telematics giant Geotab has signed up to ICFM’s Corporate Investor Programme as it looks to share its experiences on telematics technology with fleet managers. For more ... Read More »
- New board appointment at FMG - Incident management specialist FMG has appointed Domenico Mariconda as sales and marketing director. For more of the latest industry news, click here.Related Posts Harvey Stead assumes ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.