Today in Fleet – Friday 22 February
All the key news in fleet…
- European auto industry expresses concerns over new vehicle safety measures - The European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association (ACEA) has responded to yesterday’s (21 February) vote on new vehicle safety equipment, broadly welcoming the move but expressing concerns over ... Read More »
- New Advisory Fuel Rates but still no PHEV rates - HM Revenue and Customs has announced Advisory Fuel Rates from 1 March, bringing some changes for rates but still lacking a rate for plug-in hybrids despite ... Read More »
- Range Rover Evoque to boast 63% RV, predicts Cap - Cap HPI has published Range Rover Evoque residual values predictions, believed to be the best in class. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Vauxhall rolls out Griffin trim further - Vauxhall has launched Griffin Editions of its Mokka X Plus, Astra and ADAM, building on the success of the Corsa Griffin that launched last year. For ... Read More »
- Electric cars eminently suitable for most drivers, says employee car scheme provider - Drivers need to look beyond the myths on electric cars to see the clear benefits that switching to an EV can bring. For more of the ... Read More »
- EST tool shows cost and CO2 savings from second-hand EVs - The Energy Saving Trust (EST) has launched a new web-based tool that highlights the cost benefits of switching to an electric vehicle for used car buyers. ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.