Today in Fleet – Friday 17 April
All the key news in fleet…
- Rockingham responds to secure parking demand for lease and hire vehicles - Rockingham Group says it’s seeing a surge in enquiries for short-term, secure storage from local and national leasing and hire companies in response to the lockdown. ... Read More »
- Car finance customers to be offered three-month payment freeze - Car finance customers struggling to meet repayments should be offered a three-month freeze on payments and interest, according to new guidance from the FCA. For more ... Read More »
- Kia grows electric and hybrid sales 21% in falling new car market - Sales of Kia’s electric and hybrid cars increased 20.8% in Europe in the first quarter of 2020, despite the overall decline in the new car market. ... Read More »
- GeniePoint charging network free for all key workers - The GeniePoint charging network is offering free charging for key workers throughout the Covid-19 crisis. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Drivers more reliant on cars than ever during pandemic - A third of drivers say having access to a car is more important than ever following the coronavirus outbreak. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.