LeasePlan UK’s free webinars explore fleet management post-COVID-19
Designed to offer fleet managers insight and practical guidance, LeasePlan UK’s series of on-demand webinars offers guidance on the impact of the lockdown on fleets, and how to adapt existing fleet policies in a post COVID-19 world.
The webinar series, named Lifting the Lockdown, consists of six episodes hosted by a range of experts within the business, including the consultancy and fleet risk teams, as well as industry suppliers. They will be available from LeasePlan’s Insights platform, with each 30-minute episode free-to-watch and released every fortnight starting on 8 June.
The first episode, Where we’ve been and where we’re going, will be hosted by Mike Belcher, corporate sales director and Jessica Chapman, head of strategic partnerships at LeasePlan UK. Mike and Jessica will discuss the effects of the lockdown on fleets and look at the lessons that LeasePlan has learned from its entities across the globe.
The following five episodes will address other topical issues surrounding the fleet industry:
- Where we’ve been and where we’re going: looking at the effects of the lockdown on fleets and the lessons that LeasePlan has learnt from its entities across the globe.
- Getting to grips with vehicle fleets in the ‘new normal’: The lockdown may be lifting, but we will still have to get used to a ‘new normal’, as social distancing measures are set to remain in place for some time. The will webinar look at what this might look like for drivers, with examples from auto industry suppliers on what to expect.
- WLTP, BIK, PiCG have you missed an acronym?: While the world has understandably been focused on the pandemic, a lot of other things have happened for fleets over the past few months. LeasePlan’s Consultancy Team will help shine a light on what fleet managers might have missed.
- Time for a new fleet strategy: Many organisations will be under pressure to review their fleet strategy after the crisis. LeasePlan’s Consultancy Team examines the most sustainable and efficient way to do this.
- COVID-19 how to keep your drivers safe, and fleets protected: Many essential fleets responded to the pandemic by rapidly mobilising new drivers. LeasePlan’s Fleet Risk expert looks at options for ensuring these drivers are compliant – and that drivers are kept safe.
- Will the crisis accelerate the drive for a more sustainable future: As companies and organisations slowly emerge from lockdown and lease contracts come up for renewal, fleet managers are recognising the opportunity to support corporate sustainability targets. This episode will look at ways to accelerate the drive towards a fully electric fleet.
The webinars will be available on demand. For more information, visit: https://insights.leaseplan.co.uk/fleet-navigator/lifting-the-lockdown-webinars/