Last chance to enter Brake’s Fleet Safety Awards
The road safety charity said the extension is due to the high level of last minute interest for the awards, which will be presented during a ceremony and dinner at St John’s Hotel, Solihull, on Thursday 1 October 2015.
The awards, sponsored by Arval, will be offered in 11 categories, including safe vehicles, eco fleet, and fleet safety analysis and action:
- Company Driver Safety Award
- Eco Fleet Award
- Fleet Safety Analysis and Action Award
- Fleet Safety Innovation Award
- Fleet Safety Partnership Award
- Fleet Safety Product Award
- Road Safety in the Community Award
- Safe Vehicles Award
- Road Risk Manager of the Year Award
- Best Newcomer to Road Risk Management
- Kevin Storey Award for Outstanding Commitment to Road Safety
The awards honour the achievements of fleet operators and suppliers working to help reduce the number of road crashes involving at-work drivers. Last year’s winners included E.ON, Ocado, and Cheshire Fire & Rescue Service. To see a full list of last year’s Award winners, click here.
To enter this year, visit the event website, www.fleetsafetyawards.com, where you can download the awards entry form, together with guidance notes for entrants, and book tickets for the awards ceremony. Or contact Brake on 01484 559909 or [email protected] for more information including on booking places at the awards.