Frankfurt IAA 2017
Fleet World’s round-up of the most important headlines from the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show.
- Chery targets fleets with plug-in crossover - Chinese carmaker Chery has revealed the first of its European-market products, a crossover with hybrid and electric powertrains which will target fleet and retail customers across ... Read More »
- TomTom launches live charging point data service - TomTom has launched a new service displaying real-time charging point availability for electric vehicle drivers within its navigation devices. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Grandland X will be Vauxhall’s first plug-in hybrid - The Grandland X crossover will be Vauxhall’s first plug-in hybrid, utilising technology from parent company PSA Group, suggesting Peugeot, Citroen and DS could offer similar products ... Read More »
- Electric Honda city car due in 2019 - Honda will launch its first European-market electric vehicle in 2019, with near-future launches signalling diesel could have a limited role in its model range. For more ... Read More »
- Kia unveils new European models - Kia has today unveiled the new production Kia Stonic compact SUV, Picanto X-Line, upgraded Sorento and Proceed Concept at the 2017 Frankfurt International Motor Show. For ... Read More »
- Updated S-Class previews longer-range, faster-charging PHEVs - Mercedes-Benz has boosted the range and charging times of the S-Class plug-in hybrid, previewing technology likely to be rolled out across its other plug-in models in ... Read More »
- Toyota aims for broader appeal with performance hybrids - Toyota is planning to offer more powerful hybrid options across its core model line-up. For more of the latest industry news, click here.Related Posts Chevin releases ... Read More »
- Lexus updates best-selling CT and NX - Lexus will launch a refreshed CT hatchback and NX crossover late this year, replacing models which account for over half of its UK sales volume. For ... Read More »
- BMW previews future “i5” with new concept - BMW’s third i brand model will join the carmaker’s line-up in 2021 in the form of a fully electric four-door Gran Coupé. For more of the ... Read More »
- VW Group aims for CO2-neutral petrol and diesel engines - Volkswagen Group is working towards carbon-neutral combustion engines, seeing petrol and diesel as a vital technology despite plans for mass electrification of its model range over ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.